2. Despite waking half an hour earlier than usual to get my run in, I had to cut it short to register for this race!
And I got in! 4000 spots were filled in a record-breaking five minutes! I was in between registering for this race or a half marathon in Freeport the following weekend as this will be the last race before the Maine Marathon in September, but I really wanted to do the Beach to Beacon. Last year the weather was super hot and humid and I'd like to try it again.
3. The girls and I are running our long run in Wiscasset tomorrow and I'm super excited. Ian is heading out to Long Island to check on the cottage so I need to be home first thing. I've planned a scenic 13-mile route and they have all agreed to start half an hour earlier, but I'm still going to have to cut it short. At least now I can have treats and coffee ready for when the rest of them get done!
4. Thursday's Photo-a-Day theme - "Car." Zeke and his Beemer, age 1.
|"Car" - 3.15.12|
5. Friday's Photo-a-Day theme - "Sunglasses." Zeke trying to give thumbs-up...with the wrong fingers, age two and a half.
|"Sunglasses" - 3.16.12|
6. Today's Photo-a-day theme - "Green." The boys showing their Irish spirit.
|"Green" - 3.17.12|