This year has flown by and in a couple of hours a new one will begin only to go by even faster, I'm sure. I am proud of the accomplishments I have made this year - here I will share my top ten in no particular order.
1. Started running (again) February, 7, 2011. I ran/walked 2 miles at just over 10 minute pace and thought I was going to die.
2. Went from a size 10 to a 6 and now fit into all my clothes from before our first child.
3. Ran 11 races, seven 5Ks and four 10Ks.
4. Bettered my 5K PR from 27:12 to 23:49 over the course of the year.
5. Bettered my 10K PR from 53:29 to 50:11.
6. Ran a total of 423 miles.
7. Started this blog and "met" some awesome runners from all over.
8. Started running with an incredible group of ladies. I am so excited that tomorrow is Sunday and we get to run the first one of the year together.
9. Our oldest son turned four and our youngest turned one. They are as close brothers as I had hoped they would be. Love them.
10. Celebrated my 7th wedding anniversary with my wonderful husband. No seven-year itch here.
I hope all of you have a safe and happy new year. See you in 2012!