The rules are this:
- Thank the person who tagged you.
- Share 7 random things about yourself.
- Tag 15 other people for the award.
1. I am obsessed with HGTV and DIY. I built our entertainment center and bed headboard from scratch. I paint, drywall, and tile. Now I feed my obsession by working at The Home Depot. If you need help wiring a light or replacing a toilet, I'm your girl!
2. I went to the University of East Anglia in Norwich, England for a semester in college. During this time I had the opportunity to backpack throughout western Europe and visit Amsterdam, Paris, Barcelona, Lyon, Monaco, Rome, Pisa, Venice, and Edinbourgh. I also learned how to rock climb and climbed on the cliffs of Cornwall.
3. I still hold the Wiscasset High School record in the 300m hurdles. That was over 17 years ago and was also the day I won the Maine Class C State title in the event. I was so crazy about track that I even purchased my own starting blocks and had senior pictures taken with them...what a dork.
|The back of my shirt said, "What exactly did you think I was?"|
5. When I was younger I wanted to be a meteorologist when I grew up. Instead I went to school for Mass Communication and haven't used that degree at all.
6. I have volunteered for Habitat for Humanity twice. Once to participate in a build and more recently to create the Volunteer Orientation video for the 7 Rivers Maine chapter.
7. I play the clarinet. I even went to band camp at least three times...maybe four, I honestly can't remember.
It's going to be hard to tag 15 people since I don't have that many followers yet and a lot of those I do have have either already been tagged or do not have a blog. If you have already been tagged before, I apologize!
1. Morgan @ The Hartastic Blog
2. Mandy @ Caratunk Girl
3. Michelle @ Average Girl Doing Average Things
4. Jen @ Miles, Muscles & Mommyhood
5. Erin @ Skirts Rock!
6. Theresa @ Barefoot Mama
7. Lisa @ Running.Fitness.Health
8. ...ughhh...I think that's it! I hope I can keep my award! ;-)
If you do follow me and you haven't been tagged I'm so sorry that I missed you. I can't wait to read your posts if you choose to participate!